Nobody need rules but some needful informations must be agreed before you fill out the Application form.
Important NOTE: Please don’t forget to donate the Application Fee for Homeless People in Berlin !
- Producer: Sheila Wolf
- Email: berlin (at) boylesque-festival.de
HOW TO APPLY
- You need to pay a non-refundable fee of €10 for the charity organization “strassenfeger e.V” for homeless people in BERLIN.
Of course you are free to give more. Every EURO will be needed if you have to life outside on the streets of BERLIN
- Please go to >> https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/send-money-online
and pay to >> festival (at) strassenfeger.org
- We will confirm any Performers latest on March 30th, 2019. Please understand that we have 12 performing slots only ! But we are sure to come back in 2020.
- Feel free to perform on other Events AFTER the BOYLESQUE DRAG FESTIVAL in BERLIN – if you need help to find more let us now via contact form. Please rock the stages in BERLIN.
- Your Performance should be not longer than 8 minutes please.
- For any questions about the Festival and more informations about the Application Fee and the Venues please contact us.
INVOICES AND PAYMENTS, ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT
- Here we come to the most important thing 😉 the non-negotiable fee:
International & Local Artists (EUR):
- Solo: EUR 100
- Duo: EUR 150
- Including warm dinner (optional veggie) on both festival nights – soft drinks are also free for all performers and a lot of sparkling champagne will be part of the backstage 🙂
We also pay the following add-ons to the travel expanses for each international performer
- Hotel: EUR 50
- Flight: EUR 50
- Taxi: EUR 20 (for Berlin Performer too)
- Please send your invoice to berlin (at) burlesque-festival.de latest 2 weeks after the festival dates AND keep the taxi bills please.
- Invoices must send as WORD or PDF File and need the following informations: stage name, legal name, address, phone number, tax nr, invoice nr, Paypal address or bank account, date of performance/s, fee.
- We have to wait 7 days to get the money from the ticketing company – payment will be done latest 14 days after the BBDF.
- As usual we use Email for Correspondence and we will invite you to a secret Facebook group. Please join this group to get all informations in time. Of course we answer by email too (see mail address above) in case you’re not on this social network anymore. But please stay patient – it can take a two / three days.
GUESTLIST / ARTIST PASSES
- The OLD Question… if we can some free seats – WE WILL DO IT. In case of a non sold out night we will send an invitation message to all performers. BUT we can’t promise it. SO please support our festival by inviting friends and family to purchase a ticket.
- Its not possible to enter the backstages on the day you are not perform on the festival. Of course NO GUESTS allowed too.
PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEO
- YES we are photographing and filming for YOU too! By submitting your application you agree to allow BBDF to use your images and video for future promotional usage.
- YES you can use the pictures too but please credit any photos or footage with: Berlin Boylesque Drag Festival, photographer or videographer name.
MEDIA & MARKETING
- YES we will promote your appearance at our festival as much as we can for example newspaper, radio, tv and all online medias. Please promote us too on the social networks or in interviews!
- Please list your participation at the BERLIN BOYLESQUE DRAG Festival on all your websites and social media profiles.
- Maybe we will contact you for specific marketing ideas.
VENUES AND TECHNICAL INFORMATIONS
- Both Venues have wonderful backstages. Expecially the TIPI AM KANZLERAMT is huge and will give you space for ALL preparations. We have a lot of mirrors and dressing rooms. All information about the venues, the stage, lighting, dressing room and more will be available at the secret Facebook Group.
- We will have a fantastic team of professional production coordinator, lighting manager and stage assistants before and during the show.
- Tech runs and/or rehearsals will be available at the venue on the day of the events. Your times will be announced at the Facebook Group too.
- Please celebrate love and respect. Bullying or harassment will not be tolerated.
- Please leave the the dressing room in a clean manner upon departure.
- NO.. we can’t be responsible for loss, damage or theft props or costume parts. BUT we will help to clear the situation if that happens. If you have left something at the venue please email us. We will contact the venues.
- LAST IMPORTANT THING… NO … we cant allow your personal friends, family or assistants access to the backstage at anytime. Assistants are possible but must be announced BEFORE !